I'm sorry I'm something you want to delete from your world.
I'm sorry you feel I'm something to be deleted
and that I'm not worth much to you.
I'm sorry you gave me an in when you didn't realize what that would do,
when you didn't really know right from wrong
or black from white and that there will always be gray.
I'm sorry I gave you an out because I didn't realize I was worth more
and deserved to be treated better.
I'm sorry I keep drudging up the past for you
when all you want to do is forget.
I'm sorry I can't just delete you away
and keep moving forward.
I'm sorry I have a heart that cares
and gives freely to those who offer me a chance.
I'm sorry I can't just give you the cold shoulder
and keep pressing on.
I'm sorry that I'm such an apologetic...
I just don't know what to make of you,
to make of me,
to make of us.
I'm sorry I thought we could be friends.
I'm sorry I miss you and you probably don't think twice of me.
I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I still want you
when you clearly don't want me.
I feel sorry for you that you can't see what you've done to me
and what you're missing without me.
I'm sorry I've made you feel like a bad guy
because you're anything but...
you've just shown me a side I didn't know.
I'm just disappointed
because you didn't let me get to know the best version of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment